The following two part video is an interview with Peter Cahill who discovered that the profound tiredness that he experienced for the last thirty years was due to his undiagnosed sleep apnea.
- Discover what event led him to the idea that he had sleep apnea.
- What change he made to the auto CPAP machine to make it more comfortable and tolerable.
- How long it took to get used to the CPAP machine and how you can shorten that period.
- Why as many as half of the people who try a CPAP machine give up and what they could have done differently to achieve success.
- What features, which are not on all CPAP machines, does Peter consider essential.
- Which kind of masks are more comfortable and reliable
Auto CPAP Machine Interview Part 1
Auto CPAP Machine Interview Part 2